We are your Link To Shelter, Support, Legal Advocacy and Referrals…
When you need us we’ll be here…
Call anytime—we are here 24 hours a day
Call us if you…
Have a friend in trouble
“My friend is always talking about how difficult her relationship is.
I know she is in trouble.”
Need to talk about your situation
“I know we fight a lot, but is this really an abusive relationship?
I am not quite ready for shelter, I just need to know my options.”
Need shelter and ready to make a change in your life
“I’m concerned about what a shelter has to offer me, what is it like?”
What is abuse and how does it continue?
Abusers find many ways to maintain power and control in relationships.
- Hurt others physically or sexually
- Yell, threaten, tantrum
- Abuse children and pets
- Threaten suicide
- Place restrictions on money
- Break things
- Make unreasonable demands
- Isolate their family from relatives and friends
- Accuse loved ones of cheating on them
- Apologize and make promises they don’t keep
How can you help?
Help Us Bring An End To Family Violence
- Adopt Safer Futures as your church or community group’s “cause”.
- Invite us to speak to your club about family violence & services available.
- Select our program for your volunteer work or internship placement.
- Make a contribution of money or need items.
24 HOUR SUPPORT NUMBERS: